Sunday, November 4, 2012

Product Review: Curl Junkie

Curl Junkie Daily Fix Conditioner


Curl Junkie Daily Fix Conditioner

Pros: 
Good for co-washers. Free of parabens and SLS, and easy on the hair. Smells great, and smoothes through your hair. Leaves my hair feeling soft, and not dry and brittle.

Cons:
You may have to wash with a regular shampoo once a month or so to get out extra build-up.



Overall Review: 
So far so good! I like it a lot! Good product.

Into It?
Absolutely!

Curl Junkie Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix Conditioner
Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix Moisturizing Conditioner

Pros:
Smells a-mazing! Leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling just as great. My hair feel like it has been getting stronger, and has since stopped shedding/falling out as much.

Cons:
I feel like it takes a lot to coat my hair, and this isn't the easiest brand to buy.

Overall Review: Great line! Doesn't leave my hair feeling brittle or dry, feels soft and strong!

Into it?:
Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment