Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dreadful "Why Are You Single"? Question

We're going to call this series, the venting corner.

Where me, (and you), can vent as we please to the most annoying idiocracies to come out of the male species mouth.

Today's Venting: That Dreaded Question

So, Why are you single?
Why don't you have a man?



I don't know about you, but I am SO tired of hearing these two ridiculous questions. Do men think this is like THE pick up line? Do they think it's flattering? I'm guessing no. Because when they say it, all I hear is, "What's wrong with you"? Which I'm 80% sure is what you're actually asking me, 7 out of 10 times.
Since when did it become a crime to be single? Would he rather a taken, married, or seriously messed up woman give you their number? I don't understand. OR is it that, in reality they are just that insecure, that running into an intelligent, peaceful, and happy woman is impossible to them?

I don't know what the answer is, but I am convinced that any man that asks me why I''m single, means that there's a reason HE is. And I probably don't want to figure out why.
Yet somehow I always do....


No comments:

Post a Comment