Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Product Review: Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Kinky Curly is another popular brand for individuals with curly or natural hair. Overall I think Kinky Curly gets really good reviews and results.

I've only used their curling custard as my everyday leave-in and curl former.

Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Kinky Curly Curling Custard
Pros: Thoroughly defines my curls, unlike the mixed chicks leave-in. I can comb it through, it holds for the day, without leaving it hard, or crispy or anything like that. Does an excellent job of curling!



Cons: It has the ability to feel a little sticky, but not too bad. Otherwise no real complaints, except I found it just wasn't light enough for my hair. And although it did an amazing job of defining my curls, it didn't get a lot of volume with them, since my hair is so thin.

Overall Review: GREAT product, and would try other things in the line, and may eventually go back to it for specific hairstyles, or to mix it with another shampoo/conditioner (I believe at the time I was using this with Mixed Chicks).

Into It? Yes. Absolutely.

2 comments:

  1. If this didn't cost so much it would be my favorite product

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which is why I don't think it would be something I would use for every day. But it's for certain "going out" styles! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete