Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Product Review: Curlformers


Curlformers

Pros:
Curlformers is a new revolution in making heat-less curls that dont cause damage to your hair. I've been playing around with them for about two months now. Once you get the hang of how it works on your own hair, it's quite nice. You get used to sleeping in them over night, and the best part is that you can curls whenever you want without damaging your hair!




Cons:
It does take a little bit of getting used to sleeping in the curlformers, It's just a matter of shifting them and wearing a satin cap, which works for me.

Into It?
Yes! I receive tons of compliments at work when I use my curlformers and it's such a quick and easy way to change up your style.

Would highly recommend for any kind of hair. Natural, straight, fine, or naturally curly. Works everytime! Plus their website has tons of how-tos and ideas on using curlformers.

My number one tip would be to find the right setting lotion/leave-in, to put in your hair to use.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see it on your hair! Thinking about trying...


    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete