Monday, June 24, 2013

Product Review: Bliss Hot Salt Scrub

Summertime has arrived, and it's time to get smooth! I've been using Bliss Hot Salt Scrub about a year and a half or more and I loved it!

Pros:
Unlike most scrubs, this is one you put on before you get in the shower. Dry scrub, and then rinse. I promise this blue can will make your body super soft and smooth. But it's not just one of those scrubs that just makes you feel smooth without looking smooth. You know the ones.

More....

I used to deal with ingrown hairs, and an all around larger appearance of pores on my legs. None of the other products I used worked for women with coarser body hair. Bliss Hot Salt Scrub has helped turn around the appearance of my skin everywhere, especially on my legs. My pores are smaller, and my skin just looks nice and healthy. I never thought I'd see smoother legs with smaller looking pores. To be fair, a lot of that is genetic, you can't really change your pore disposition [see what I did there. ha], but you sure can make sure its always clean and free of toxins and dead skin so it's smoother. It made all my hairs stick out, and therefore easier to shave. It lets me continue to be all-around fabulous. Remember, being fabulous is not just how you dress, it's also about how confident and sexy you feel under the clothes.

Cons:
The only con is that if you plan to use it all over your body, depending on how often, you may find yourself buying it frequently, and it isn't the cheapest of scrubs. I use mine 3 times a week on my legs, and 1x a week on my whole body. I would just decide what problem area you need help with, and focus on that.

Follow Me:
Facebook: Into.It Facebook Page
Twitter: @RamonaWrites
Instagram: Intoit Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment